Saturday 1 June 2013

Product Review: Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer 100 ML/ 3.4 FL Oz

I bought the Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer (It's a mouthful, so I will just call it Clincal Peel & Reveal from now on) from Sephora during the last VIB sale. It usually retails for C$58 + tax.


I picked this up from the store out of the many possible scrubs and peels because I remembered my sis was raving about Peter Thomas Roth. To be honest, I bought it because I thought it was a product that my sis was telling me about. It was the right brand but not the product my sis was raving about. Pretty embarrassing right? But I did a quick search on internet and the reviews are quite good so I thought, why don't I just try it? If it does not work out, I can still return it to Sephora. 

What is the Clinical Peel & Reveal? 

It is a three-in-one anti-aging resurfacer:
  • peel with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
  • exfoliate with pumpkin enzyme
  • polish with aluminium oxide
Why the Clinical Peel & Reveal? 

To reveal smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalized skin. The triple action dermal resurfacer helps even out skin tone, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and clarify skin. It addresses dull, aging and congested complexion by peeling, exfoliating and polishing. 

How to use the Clinical Peel & Reveal?

Massage onto wet skin, leave on 3-7 minutes and let the AHAs and enzymes work. Rinse thoroughly. It mentioned used as needed but I think using once a week would be more appropriate.

My Experience with the Clinical Peel & Reveal

If you have read my earlier product reviews, you would have realized that the smell of a product is a big thing for me. the Clinical Peel & Reveal smells delicious! Yes, you read correctly. It smells like a yummy dessert, so applying it on the face for 3-7 minutes is a very pleasant experience. On top of that, the texture is very fine, so I enjoyed the massage portion too. 

Once it is rinsed off, the effect on the skin is immediate! My skin feels smooth (and I could not stop touching it!). 

I used less than a dime size (1 ml) on my face so I don't think I can finish it within 12 months (assuming I use it once a year). Even though it seems pretty pricey @ $58, one tube is all I need for an entire year. I will prob use it on my hands, back and foot if I still have half the tube by the 10th month. 

I am not able to comment on its effectiveness to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles but my skin definitely feels and looks clarified. 

Verdict

I definitely recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer! This is definitely worth it not just for clarifying your skin but also for the enjoyable experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment